Designed for young boys and girls looking to start exploring trails, parks and dirt lots and for parents introducing their children to the world of mountain biking, the Dynamite is the gateway bike. And family outings are most successful when everybody is on the same page equipment-wise. The Dynamite is a real bike that can grow with kids as they fall in love with riding.
- A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
- Linear-pull brakes for stopping power.
- Top tube design provides greater standover, allowing for easy-on and easy-off and ample room for growing young riders.
- Short-reach brake levers enable kids to safely and comfortably control braking.
- Suspension fork smooths out the bumps.
- Shimano drivetrain provides reliable, smooth shifting with a wide gearing range to climb hills or go fast on flats.
|Frame||A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle|
|Fork||Zoom CH-386E w/ 50mm travel|
|Headset||1 1/8" cartridge bearings|
|Tires||Kenda Small Block Eight, 24" x 2.1", 30tpi|
|Bottom Bracket||Water-sealed, Loose ball|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano freewheel, 14-28T|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney Revo, 1 x 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Fuji steel riser bar, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Fuji, Steel, 1 1/8" quill, 15 rise|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, 2-finger, short reach|
|Brakes||Alloy, linear pull|
|Seat Post||Fuji, steel, 27.2mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Silver / 24-inch||13212369524||210000017663|
|Mint / 24-inch||13212369624||210000019687|