Work at Edison Cycle Co
|NOW HIRING SERVICE MANAGER & SUSPENSION SPECIALIST|
Edison Cycle Co is always looking for good people
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ We are always looking for new talent that is eager to work hard and has a passion for the industry. Prior bike-shop experience is always helpful, but we will hire and train good people. Everyone who works at Edison Cycle Co is passionate about cycling, and we believe in the power of bicycling to make our community a better, healthier, and happier place. If you believe you are qualified to join our team, please fill out an application and our hiring manager will reach out to you.
Service Manager & Suspension Specialist
- Wheel truing
- Servicing suspension
- All high end service including all Full Descender tune-ups
- Consulting and executing custom bike builds with extreme precision
- Assist with everyday service board to include:
- Carry out minor repairs (ie changing flats)
- Repairing and/or replacing damaged or worn out parts
- Fitting accessories (lights, pannier racks or cycle computers
- Carrying out routine safety checks
- Cleaning, degreasing and lubricating bicycles and components
- Diagnose faults, damage and wear to give accurate estimates to customers, and educating them on and whether repairs are essential or recommended
- Creating service tickets on POS
- Fill out detailed records on services that have been performed
- Assemble new bikes and quality check builds before handing off to customers
- Educate customers on additional products they may need in addition to their bike
- Educate customers on how to use and maintain their bike
- Provide excellent communication with customers in-person, via phone and email
- Extensive knowledge of the bicycle industry: manufacturers, parts, accessories, etc.
- Passion for bicycles
- Team player and have a great attitude
- Ability to go above and beyond for the customer
- Ability to complete full tune-ups/bike builds as well as install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to effectively manage time and takes initiative to utilize downtime
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule (40 hours/week and weekends)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Experience with Lightspeed Retail
Current Job Openings
We are now hiring for various positions at Edison Cycle Co stores:
- Service Manager & Suspension Specialist: Join Edison Cycle Co's Mechanical Team in this leadership role. Positive attitude, strong leadership skills, and suspension experience required. Prior bike-shop experience helpful. Immediate full-time position available at our new Poway location Opening March 2022.
- Bicycle Mechanics: Join Edison Cycle Co's Mechanical Team. Positive attitude, strong teamwork skills, mechanical experience, and proven customer-service experience required. Prior bike-shop experience helpful. Positions available in various store locations.
- Sales Associates: Join Edison Cycle Co's Sales Team. Full-time and part-time positions available in various store locations.
- Store Manager: Join Edison Cycle Co's Store Team. Positions available in various store locations.
- Bicycle Assemblers: Join Edison Cycle Co's Assembly Team and build the best bikes in the business. Strong mechanical ability required. Great training opportunity for becoming a bike mechanic. Full-time positions now available.
- Driver for Store Transfers / Bike Assembler: Join Edison Cycle Co's Assembly + Distribution Team and build/deliver the best bikes in the business. Strong mechanical ability and solid driving experience required. Full-time position now available.
To submit your Edison Cycle Co employment application, click the SIGN ME UP button below: