Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$41.00 - $41.95
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched special compound cartridge pads with alloy hardware and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 299g
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
With its completely new, 4-piston S4 caliper, SwingLink lever cam, and carbon lever blade, SRAM's 360-gram Guide Ultimate stands alone as leader in its class. It has been engineered to be light and powerful, with superior heat management capabilities, which give you better, more consistent, more reliable braking. The new caliper design also incorporates a redesigned seal and aluminum piston interface for ease of setup and improved consistency, while Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding the Guide Ultimate a quick and easy task.
SRAM's HydroR hydraulic braking platform provides better speed modulation and braking performance in all conditions. Pair with a Rival 11-Speed shifter for 1x set-up. HydroR brake lever features a fantastic design with revised ergonomics for better finger wrap. Enjoy seemingly effortless braking regardless of terrain or condition. - All new design delivering significant improvements - SRAM 1x 10-speed, 11-speed, or single speed compatible - Available with HydroR rim and disc brake systems
As its name implies, this is SRAM's Ultimate brake design for cross-country and light trail use. They took the same technology used in the brake that Loic Bruni rode to a Downhill World Championship and packed it into smaller, sleeker, lighter-weight and XC-optimized package. The carbon-fiber lever blade pulls crisp and clean thanks to pivot bearings and SRAM's DirectLink design. And it maintains that feel throughout the ride because it is matched to their monoblock, two-piston caliper. This caliper’s superior heat management and smooth piston actuation give you braking power exactly when and how you need it. And the BLEEDING EDGE design significantly simplifies fluid maintenance.
The SRAM Guide RSC is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. SRAM started from scratch, to create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control. Brand-new SwingLink technology provides more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and better lever-feel than you’ve ever experienced. Steep-line confidence. Deep-corner dominance. Ride every trail like you own it. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 381 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Polished Silver Ano, Black Ano - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, - MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, - Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum *Rotor and adaptor sold separately
Fast isn’t about pure speed, it’s about perfect speed. It’s about knowing the right line and having the confidence to ride it. Flawlessly. The SRAM Guide RS is precision at your fingertips, with a proven 4-piston caliper and innovative SwingLink lever technology that gives you more positive pad contact and increased braking authority. Light, crisp, clean and now compliments your SRAM drivetrain. Go faster. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 385 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Black - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum
$139.00 - $278.00
Security at your fingertips with a fresh look to compliment SRAM RED eTap componentry. SRAM RED brakes won’t slow you down. Until you’re ready. That’s why the SRAM RED brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you’‘re ready. The patented AeroLink arm reduces frontal area while improving braking performance and modulation. The brake body, with updated graphics, has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind. And to finish off the package, SwissStop Flash Pro pads come standard with the brake. It’s a better brake in every way. - AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard - Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release - Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
$29.00 - $32.00
SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper is forged from aluminum for low weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
$99.95 - $99.99
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
$18.25 - $24.95
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$35.00 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with carbon lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch die cast 2 piston caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual - 160/180/203mm rotor and adapter sold separately
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
What’s it going to take to ride that line? It’s steep. It’s rocky. You’ve passed it a hundred times. But not this time. With SRAM's Guide R, you have the power. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, one-finger control. Features like Reach Adjust let you dial it in just right. And Guide perfectly complements other SRAM components and gives you flawless performance on every ride. - Weight: 390 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter S4 caliper - Finish: Black - Rotor: Centerline - Pad: Steel-backed Organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustments: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Sheild - Tech Highlights: DirectLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged Aluminum
Shimano's caliper brakes offer high-power, high-modulation stopping. These brakes feature mid-reach construction for compatibility with tires up to 32mm wide. High-strength aluminum brake arms keep weight down and cartridge brake shoes with conical washers let you dial in them in to suit your riding needs.
SRAM's right-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group offer precise braking performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM's Rival 22 right shifter is designed to work with a SRAM 11-speed cassette. The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down is more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. - Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial - HydroT brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management - Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip - Stealth-a-majig connector makes initial setup fast and convenient - Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Front Hydraulic Hose Length: 950mm - Rear Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800mm - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Organic
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 15 Next page