• Filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease and are compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II cranksets • Thicker BB cup walls for durability • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BBRight (Cervelo) frame
Wheels Manufacturing's PressFit 30 Bottom Brackets are an excellent direct replacement for SRAM, FSA and other PressFit 30 BBs. They are 100% made in the USA with machined aluminum cups for superior durability and your choice of standard sealed, angular contact or ceramic bearings (this model has sealed bearings). Wheels Manufacturing also exclusively uses Enduro bearings for excellent performance and longevity. Other great features of these stellar BBs include a 12% increase in bearing strength over standard models; serviceable bearings; dual exterior silicone rings for easy installation and to eliminate creaking; double-lip bearing seals; and even the highest quality grease appropriate for bottom bracket use and also more of it for smoother running and maximum durability!
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
$12.99 - $58.99
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
$49.99 - $59.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
$16.99 - $30.00
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$8.99 - $12.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
The Wheels Mfg original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight" Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 112g
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Record Pista Bottom Bracket is a masterpiece of refinement thanks to its gossamer carbon/aluminum cartridge, easy-spinning bearings and lightweight aluminum cups.
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$56.95 - $64.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
• Custom 6805, 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance • Bearings feature Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
- Super low-friction external-type 24mm BB specifically for BMX Racing - Features titanium-coated SUS bearings, low-friction seals and lightweight lube - Titanium coating offers corrosion resistance and smoother-rolling bearings
$59.95 - $79.99
Race Face B6 Cupsets for BB92, PF30, and 100 or 73mm BSA bottom brackets. • Race Face BSA30 cups are installed with a RF BSA30 cup tool or with BSA30 standard tools from Rotor, Zipp, and Enduro • Standard 6806 retainer bearings • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit • Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water • 19 ball flanged retainer bearings • Allow the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells without decreasing ball bearing size • Bearing races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • For Cinch 30mm spindles
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
$220.00 - $253.00
Chris King has been making their own sealed bearings for 34 years, and never has there been a component that benefited more from their quality than the press-fit bottom bracket. The Chris King PressFit 24 Ceramic Bottom Bracket is specifically designed for frames that utilize pressed in bearing cups and is available in the full assortment of colors that only King can do. King makes their own ceramic bearings in-house and that level of quality control shines through in all of their products. This bottom bracket works seamlessly with King's precision injector tool (sold separately), so that flushing new grease into your bottom bracket is a quick and easy operation.
$29.99 - $38.99
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
$44.99 - $49.99
Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI cranksets. Manufactured from high strength aluminum & featuring custom retainer bearings. Features • BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum. • Tapering wall construction to minimize weight. • Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearing • Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out. • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
Truvativ's HammerSchmidt All Mountain Bottom Bracket Cups let you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This fine bottom bracket features a whopping eight seals to keep mud and debris out.
TruVativ's Howitzer XR M15 is a lightweight bottom bracket that is tough enough for all-mountain riding. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and great durability. The Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Page 1 of 4 Next page