The Search XR Carbon pushes the limits of what you'd expect from a drop bar bike. With its ample tire clearance, rack, fender and bottle mounts, and lightweight carbon frame, the Search XR thrives off the beaten path and opens every ride up to whatever road and trail your heart desires. Explore singletrack, tackle a road or gravel loop, or even head out for an extended bike-packing excursion.
The Search XR is up for whatever adventures you can imagine, and even those you don't even know about yet.
- Full carbon frame with stable, capable rough road geometry is light yet durable
- Full carbon fork with tapered steer tube features lots of tire clearance and mounts for
- 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear thru axle spacing
- CARBON FRAME & FORK: The Search XR's lightweight carbon frame features size-scaled tubing that tunes frame compliance to the needs of every rider. Fatiguing vibrations are damped by curved and ovalized seatstays, bent chainstays, thinned seat tube and top tube and optimized fork blade design.
- DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE: Designed to excel on rougher surfaces, Search XR geometry is a little slacker and longer than conventional road bikes, creating a stable ride.
- EFFICIENT FRAME: Front and rear 12mm thru axles plus an oversized head tube junction, downtube, BB shell and chainstays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer as well as control through rough terrain.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING: Internal cable routing with adaptable port covers keeps cables tight and secure and prevents water from entering the frame. The Search XR is also compatible with a wide range of configurations such as 1x or 2x drivetrains in either Di2 or mechanical and is accommodating a stealth dropper post.
- TIRE CLEARANCE: Generous tire clearance lets you customize your Search XR to the type of ride that best suits you, or the ride your planning on any given day. Larger tires provide more comfort and control on paved surfaces, and greater traction on off-road or gravel excursions.
- ACCESSORY MOUNTS: Multiple bottle cage mounts on the frame and fork, custom removable fender bridge mount, and stealth rack and fender mounting points expand the Search XR's versatility.
|Headset||FSA Orbit No. 42|
|Front Derailleur||Norco Integrated 1x Guide|
|Accessories & Extras||Front Hub Skewer: Tooled 12 x 100mm Thru-Axle|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Silver / 53cm||058817515477||0400111804|