$18.99 - $29.95
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
$349.99 - $369.99
The Renaissance Man of handlebars, 3T's full carbon Aeronova Team does it all. The mega-wide top section is just barely UCI legal, taking full advantage of the 3:1 rule for maximum aero advantage. The elongated, wing tubing also makes for an ergonomic grip when the road tilts up. Feathery light and stiff, the Aeronova is master of the mountains as well as the finish line chute. Internal cable routing keeps the tape-free tops aero and looking fresh, and 127mm drops for a short and shallow reach provide a confidence boost during sprints and descents.
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Whether its safety, price, or environmental responsibility, alloy has always been a favorite of many mountain bikers for bars. However, it wasn't until SPANK Industries introduced its patented Vibrocore anti-vibration technology that means alloy bars could match the stiffness, comfort and lightweight of carbon bars. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is trail tuned and weight optimized in every way. Utilizing a special zirconium doped 7-series alloy blend, Dual XGT tapers, and SPANK's proprietary CNC Bending process, SPANK achieved a remarkably trim weight in a wide 760mm length. The Trail Tuned geometry positions the rider's weight slightly more forward to enhance traction on the front wheel. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is the ultimate in trail handlebar for those seeking performance, comfort and unbeatable value. - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±245 (5mm) / ±250 (15mm) - Diameter (g): 31.8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 - Length (mm): 760 (Adjustable to 730) - Geometry (deg): 4° up x 6 ° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos - Discipline: Trail
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 780mm width - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - Weight - 257g
When you're in it to win it, you need Profile Design's Aeria Wing Aero Bars! Designed for maximum aerodynamics, amazing adjustability, and superior handling, this beautiful front end sets a new standard. For the ideal blend of power, control and aerodynamics, it boasts Profile's aluminum wing base bar with ergonomic grips, stackable risers for fine-tuning armrest and extension height, their F35i armrests that can be rotated and moved fore/aft, and their T2+ or T4+ aluminum extensions that also are fully adjustable. This all means that you can dial in the ultimate fit to fly down the road and change it as you get stronger, more flexible, and even faster! Multiple drillings and routing options offer loads of options for internal cable routing and electronic Di2 compatibility.
Profile's T2+ DL Clip-on Aerobars feature ergonomic S-bend extensions with 30mm of rise for speed, aerodynamics, and a high-performance fit. These clip-ons also boast Profile's F-19a anatomic armrests, with multiple fore/aft positions and 15-degrees of rotation, as well as their J2 brackets so that you have length, width and arm adjustments to easily achieve the perfect aero tuck. The included extension bridge makes these bars ITU Draft Legal.
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Ritchey's reinvented Streem II bar is built for speed. They pair a short reach, shallow drop anatomical bend with an aggressively redesigned wing-shaped top section that cuts through the wind and also offers a broad platform for your hands while climbing. - UCI approved 38 x 22.5mm wing section for improved aerodynamics and a great feel for climbing. - Short reach, shallow drop with anatomical bend - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 128/78mm - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black Finish - 325g (42cm)
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
- Short reach, shallow drop with 4 degrees sweep at the ovalized top section and smooth, double-radius drops - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Cable grooves - Carbon Monocoque - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm, 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Matte UD Carbon Finish - 220g (42cm)
The same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. The 35 version features an oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness. - 20mm rise - 35mm center section - Width: 780mm - Matte black finish - 290g
The WCS Carbon Trail Rizer 35 Handlebar has the same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. The 35 version features an oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness. - 15mm rise - 35mm center section - Matte UD Finish - 208g
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Named after Don Walker, an Australian champion racer and good friend to Marshall Major Taylor - Chrome-plated Tange steel - The drops have a 7 degree flare with very little reach - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width (center-to-center): 44cm - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 65mm
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page