- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
Campagnolo's incredible Record Ultra-Torque Crankset sports a unique, integrated spindle that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. Campy's ultra-smooth bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically striking design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's standardized BCD (145/112mm) allows for multiple chainring sizes. Plus, the Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: double - Spindle interface: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
$249.00 - $288.00
SRAM's S900 Crankset combines their sweet unidirectional-carbon crankarm construction with a forged aluminum spider for pro-level stiffness at a privateer price. The stout bottom-bracket axle ensures awesome power transfer, superb efficiency and exceptional lightness. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the S900 proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and precise gear changes.
$108.00 - $128.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
$268.00 - $303.00
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
$415.00 - $438.00
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
SRAM's X01 DH X-Sync Crankset is engineered for ultimate downhill performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight at under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it’s the crankset made for relentless downhill rides. - X-Sync wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - High strength aluminum pedal lug - 7075 CNC alloy single ring, 32-tooth- - Compatible with SRAM 1x 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains - 165mm-long crank arm - Weight: 740g (with bottom bracket)
Aggression with attitude. These forged aluminum cranks, with direct mount rings, feature the 1x benchmark SRAM X-SYNC™ tooth profile. With attitude matched only by pure performance, these cranks deliver. Meet a whole new side of the mountain—Descendant. - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - Bolts: Direct mount - Bottom Bracket: BB30/PF30-68/73mm , GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm - Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC™ direct mount - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
$129.99 - $139.99
The Race Face Aeffect crank arm set is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight with an attractive pricepoint. Whether you stick to XC-widths or like to rock the fat rubber, there's an Aeffect for you. This fat-bike-specific crank arm set features the CINCH system with interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle, compatible with RaceFace X-Type and Hollowtech compatible bottom brackets. The Aeffect is compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x, and 3x configurations. - Spindle interface: RaceFace EXI - Weight: 715g - Specific models designed for 170mm or 190mm rear-spaced fatbikes 170mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 64.5-66.5mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 67.5-69.5mm - Direct mount: 66-68, 72.5-74.5mm (flipped) 190mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 76-78mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 79-81mm - Direct mount: 77.5-79.5, 84-86mm (flipped)
The Race Face Aeffect crank arm set is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight with an attractive pricepoint. It features the CINCH system with interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle, compatible with RaceFace X-Type and Hollowtech compatible bottom brackets. The Aeffect is compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x, and 3x configurations. - Direct mount chainline: 50-52mm, 56.5-58.5mm (flipped) - Spindle interface: RaceFace EXI - Weight: 715g
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
$164.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Page 1 of 10 Next page